WMGI Key Stats
- Wright Medical Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Wright Medical Stays Neutral May 22
- Wright Medical Group, Inc. to Participate in Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Co... May 22
- WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 17
- Wright Medical Group, Inc. Appoints Douglas G. Watson to Board of Directors Business Wire May 14
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Highs Benzinga May 14
- A Hidden Reason Wright Medical Group's Future Looks Bright Fool May 7
- Charting Wright Medical Group's Latest Earnings Release Fool May 1
- WMGI Loss Narrower than Est. May 1
- WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
WMGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wright Medical Group is up 20.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Zimmer up 34.43%, and Stryker Corporation up 32.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WMGI
Pro Report PDF for WMGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WMGI
Did Wright Medical Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Wright Medical Group, Inc. is a global orthopaedic medical device company that designs, manufactures and distributes biologic products for the extremity, hip and knee repair and reconstruction. It provides surgical solutions for the foot and ankle market and its products include large joint implants for the hip and knee, extremity implants for the shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist and foot and biologic products, including bone graft substitutes. The company also provides unique technologies through its biologic materials product line which has both synthetic and human tissue-based materials. Its extremity hardware includes implants and other devices to replace and reconstruct injured, diseased joints and bones of the foot, ankle, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. Wright Medical Group operates in one segment: Orthopaedic Products. The company was founded by Frank O. Wright in 1950 and is headquartered in Arlington, Tennessee.