WMGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.837|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-133.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-225.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investors Expect too Much of Salix The Street Dec 2
- Wright Medical Acquires Biotech, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Wrong Time for Wright Medical Nov 11
- Wright Medical Sees Broader Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 4
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Wright Medical Group Buys Out Biotech International Fool Oct 17
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/17: (PACT) (XCO) (ORCL) (WMGI) Street Insider Oct 17
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI) Acquires Biotech International for Up to $80M Street Insider Oct 17
- Barclays Starts Wright Medical (WMGI) at Equalweight Street Insider Oct 4
WMGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wright Medical Group is up 45.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, Natus Medical up 97.01%, and Stryker up 36.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WMGI
Pro Report PDF for WMGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WMGI
Did Wright Medical Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wright Medical Group, Inc. is a global orthopaedic medical device company that designs, manufactures and distributes biologic products for the extremity, hip and knee repair and reconstruction. It provides surgical solutions for the foot and ankle market and its products include large joint implants for the hip and knee, extremity implants for the shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist and foot and biologic products, including bone graft substitutes. The company also provides unique technologies through its biologic materials product line which has both synthetic and human tissue-based materials. Its extremity hardware includes implants and other devices to replace and reconstruct injured, diseased joints and bones of the foot, ankle, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. Wright Medical Group operates in one segment: Orthopaedic Products. The company was founded by Frank O. Wright in 1950 and is headquartered in Arlington, Tennessee.