WMC Key Stats
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- Where the Money Is: December 4 Fool Dec 4
- Commit To Purchase Western Asset Mortgage Capital At $12.50, Earn 8.5% Annualized Using Options Nov 20
- Annaly Capital Management: Opportunity or Value Trap? Fool Nov 18
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Bears Overwhelmed Nov 13
- WMC: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 11
- Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Will Prudential (PRU) Disappoint This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- How to Hedge mREIT Portfolios for Rising Rates Fool Oct 21
WMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Asset Mortgage is down 8.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, American Capital Mortgage down 17.51%, and Annaly Capital down 22.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WMC
Pro Report PDF for WMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WMC
Did Western Asset Mortgage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp is a residential real estate finance company that invests in residential mortgage assets in the United States. The Company is primarily focused on investing in, financing and managing Agency RMBS.