WLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.084|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-255.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-22.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is There a Future for Coal? Fool Dec 8
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Awaiting the Jobs Report The Street Dec 6
- EPA Talk Sets Coal Stocks on Fire Fox Business Dec 5
- Tudor Pickering Downgrades Walter Energy (WLT) to Hold Street Insider Dec 4
- This Coal Miner Will Remain Under Pressure Fool Dec 4
- Walter Energy (WLT) Ests Lowered as Key Coal Price Remains Weak - KeyBanc Street Insider Dec 2
- Walter Energy Inc (WLT): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Winner The Street Dec 2
- Recent Plant Closures Are Not Final Nail in Coal's Coffin Fool Dec 1
- The Return Of King Coal And The Coal Stocks To Play A Rebound Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Alpha Natural (ANR), Walter Energy (WLT) Targets Cut at Goldman Sachs; Arch Coal (ACI) Called Top Sell Idea Street Insider Nov 26
WLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Walter Energy is down 50.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Peabody Energy down 26.36%, and Arch Coal down 35.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WLT
Pro Report PDF for WLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WLT
Did Walter Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Walter Energy, Inc., with its corporate and U.S. headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama and its Canadian & U.K. headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia, is the world's leading, publicly traded "pure play" metallurgical coal producer for the global steel industry. The Company also produces steam coal and industrial coal, anthracite, metallurgical coke, and coal bed methane gas. While currently operating from both its U.S. and Canadian & U.K. headquarters, the Company has said it is exploring alternative cities to host its corporate headquarters after closing its Tampa office on June 30, 2011, but has not yet made an announcement on a new location. Current Interim CEO Joe Leonard resumed his role on August 1, 2011 after serving as the Company's Interim CEO from March 2010 until April 1, 2011. It changed its name from Walter Industries, Inc. to Walter Energy, Inc. in April 2009. Walter Energy was founded by James Willis Walter in November 1946.