WLL Key Stats
- What Should Apache Sell? May 18
- This Oil Play Just Got a Government Stamp of Approval May 18
- Multi-Billion Dollar Sandler Capital's Top Stock Picks May 17
- This Gas and Oil ETF Can Pump Up Your Portfolio May 16
- This Gas and Oil ETF Can Pump Up Your Portfolio Fool May 15
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Declares Dividend on 6.25% Convertible Perpetual P... May 15
- How Much Oil Does the Williston Basin Really Hold? May 14
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation to Present at the Citi 2013 Global Utilities and E... May 13
- Whiting Petroleum Corp Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable For WLL May 10
- Earnings Flow for Bakken Energy Firms May 9
WLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whiting Petroleum Corporation is up 5.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Kodiak Oil & Gas up 11.22%, and Continental Resources up 21.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WLL
Pro Report PDF for WLL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WLL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WLL
Did Whiting Petroleum Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Permian Basin, Rocky Mountains, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States. The Company’s largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. Whiting Petroleum Corporation was founded in January, 1980 by Kenneth R. Whiting, with co-founder Bert Ladd and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.