WLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.253|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||144.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||507.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Basic Materials Sector Lower The Street Nov 27
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: CBRL WLL DSW HAIN SFM AEM (Update 1) The Street Nov 26
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/26: (HUN) (FEYE) (WDAY) Upgraded; (FCX) (EGO) (RIG) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 26
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Whiting Petroleum (WLL) at Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- 3 Big Risks to Nuverra’s Hopeful Rebound Fool Nov 25
- BreitBurn: A Solid Pick for Income Nov 20
- 1 Company Putting an End to the Bakken's Biggest Problem Fool Nov 18
- Is the Biggest Bakken Player Worth Your Money? Fool Nov 15
- America’s Energy Companies Spent $16.4 Billion on This Activity Fool Nov 14
- If You Sell an Energy Company, Sell for the Right Reasons Fool Nov 6
WLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whiting Petroleum is up 32.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Kodiak Oil & Gas up 29.00%, and Noble Energy up 45.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WLL
Pro Report PDF for WLL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WLL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WLL
Did Whiting Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Permian Basin, Rocky Mountains, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States. The Company’s largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. Whiting Petroleum Corporation was founded in January, 1980 by Kenneth R. Whiting, with co-founder Bert Ladd and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.