WLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.253|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||144.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||507.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This State Will See an Avalanche of Energy Investments in 2014 Fool Dec 20
- This Top Bakken Producer Was One of Our Top Stocks for 2013 Fool Dec 19
- Continental Resources Upgraded: What It Means for Others Fool Dec 19
- How to Invest in the Bakken Shale Oil Boom in 2014 Fool Dec 17
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences Business Wire Dec 6
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Dec 6
- Why drilling activity in the Bakken region has been so frenzied Market Realist Dec 6
- Why the Bakken Shale is a major driver of US oil production growth Dec 6
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation to Present at the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference Business Wire Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Basic Materials Sector Lower The Street Nov 27
WLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whiting Petroleum is up 42.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.39%, Continental Resources up 48.96%, and Oasis Petroleum up 51.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WLL
Pro Report PDF for WLL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WLL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WLL
Did Whiting Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Permian Basin, Rocky Mountains, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States. The Company’s largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. Whiting Petroleum Corporation was founded in January, 1980 by Kenneth R. Whiting, with co-founder Bert Ladd and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.