WLK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.978|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||95.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||534.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PolyOne Boosts Dividend Payout by 33% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CRK, WLK, DKS, D The Street Dec 3
- Dow Chemical to exit century-old chlorine business Reuters Dec 2
- Dow Chemical Up 2.6% on Spinoff News; Deal Could Generate $3B Barrons.com Dec 2
- Olin (OLN), Axiall (AXLL) Gain as Dow Chemical (DOW) Shutters Chloralkali Capacity Street Insider Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Praxair, Precision Castparts and Westlake Chemical Dec 2
- Chemical makers rise after Dow announces chlorine plans theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - VFC, ESRX, WLK, AFOP And MMS Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Daily Dividend Report: WLK, YUM, UGI, FLO, ERF Forbes Nov 25
- Westlake Chemical Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 25
WLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westlake Chemical is up 46.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, PolyOne up 63.51%, and Ferro up 323.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WLK
Pro Report PDF for WLK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WLK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WLK
Did Westlake Chemical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Westlake Chemical Corporation is a premier manufacturer and worldwide supplier of petrochemicals, vinyls, polymers and fabricated products. The company operates through two reportable business segments: Olefins and Vinyls. The Olefins segment manufactures and markets ethylene, polyethylene, styrene monomer and various ethylene co-products. The Vinyls segment manufactures and sells building products fabricated from the PVC, including pipe, fence and deck, and window and door components. Employing more than 2,000 people, Westlake operates from 15 locations in North America as well as 1 location in China. Its offerings are the building blocks for a wide variety of consumer and industrial products, including food packaging, automotive products, coatings, pipes and residential construction materials. The company was founded in 1985 by T. T. Chao and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.