WLK Key Stats
- Westlake Chemical Declares Quarterly Dividend of 18.75 cents per Share PR Newswire May 17
- WESTLAKE CHEMICAL CORP Financials May 11
- Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner May 10
- Westlake's 1Q Earnings Top, Sales Miss May 10
- Westlake's 1Q Earnings Top, Sales Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- Westlake Chemical Earnings Call Insights: FIFO LIFO Effect and Polyolefin Change May 7
- WESTLAKE CHEMICAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Westlake Chemical Crushes Earnings Estimates Fool May 6
- This Week's Value Stock Picks: May 7, 2013 (WLK) (NR) - Zacks Rank Buys Zacks May 6
- Tyson Foods, Google, Tesco are big movers May 6
WLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westlake Chemical Corporation is up 79.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.65%, PolyOne Corporation up 101.9%, and Ecolab up 43.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WLK
Pro Report PDF for WLK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WLK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WLK
Did Westlake Chemical Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Westlake Chemical Corporation is a premier manufacturer and worldwide supplier of petrochemicals, vinyls, polymers and fabricated products. The company operates through two reportable business segments: Olefins and Vinyls. The Olefins segment manufactures and markets ethylene, polyethylene, styrene monomer and various ethylene co-products. The Vinyls segment manufactures and sells building products fabricated from the PVC, including pipe, fence and deck, and window and door components. Employing more than 2,000 people, Westlake operates from 15 locations in North America as well as 1 location in China. Its offerings are the building blocks for a wide variety of consumer and industrial products, including food packaging, automotive products, coatings, pipes and residential construction materials. The company was founded in 1985 by T. T. Chao and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.