WLH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/23 17:37
|02/20/2015 09:00 PST||Misc||William Lyon Homes Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|02/20/2015||Earnings||William Lyon Homes Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|08/13/2014 09:00 PDT||Misc||Q2 2014 William Lyon Homes Earnings Conference Call|
|08/13/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 William Lyon Homes Earnings Results|
|05/27/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for William Lyon Homes|
WLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). William Lyon Homes is down 9.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, TRI Pointe Homes down 7.63%, and The New Home up 6.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WLH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WLH
Did William Lyon Homes make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Residential Construction
- Company Website: http://lyonhomes.com
- IR Website: http://lyonhomes.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: New Housing For-Sale Builders
- NAICS Code: 236117
- NAICS Industry: Residential Building Construction
- NAICS Sector: Construction
William Lyon Homes along with its subsidiaries designs, constructs & sells single-family detached & attached homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington & Oregon. Its segments are California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington & Oregon.
WLH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WLH","name")
- Description: =YCI("WLH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WLH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WLH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WLH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.