WLH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.354|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||140.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/27 14:15
|05/27/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for William Lyon Homes|
WLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). William Lyon Homes is up 14.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, The New Home up N/A, and Toll Brothers up 5.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WLH
PDF Report for WLH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WLH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WLH
Did William Lyon Homes make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Residential Construction
- Company Website: http://lyonhomes.com
- IR Website: http://lyonhomes.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: New Housing For-Sale Builders
- NAICS Code: 236117
- NAICS Industry: Residential Building Construction
- NAICS Sector: Construction
William Lyon Homes along with its subsidiaries designs, constructs, and sells single family detached and attached homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado.
WLH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WLH","name")
- Description: =YCI("WLH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WLH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WLH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WLH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.