WLB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.532|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/29 07:00
Street Insider07/25 07:02
Business Wire07/25 07:00
Street Insider07/24 15:41
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Westmoreland Coal Co|
|10/25/2013 10:00 EDT||Misc||Westmoreland Schedules Investor Conference Call for October 25, 2013|
|10/25/2013||Earnings||Westmoreland Schedules Earnings Release.|
WLB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westmoreland Coal is up 232.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Arch Coal down 23.32%, and Alpha Natural Resources down 38.05%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WLB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WLB
Did Westmoreland Coal make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Coal
- Company Website: http://www.westmoreland.com
- IR Website: http://westmoreland.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Bituminous Coal and Lignite Surface Mining
- NAICS Code: 212111
- NAICS Industry: Coal Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Westmoreland Coal Co is an energy company. The Company’s main activities are the production and sale of coal from its mines in Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and Texas; and the ownership of power plants in North Carolina.
WLB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WLB","name")
- Description: =YCI("WLB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WLB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WLB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WLB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.