WLB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3497|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-68.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Westmoreland Declares Dividend on Preferred Stock noodls Dec 6
- Westmoreland’s Absaloka Mine Inks Long-Term Coal Supply Agreement Business Wire Nov 21
- WESTMORELAND COAL CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Oct 29
- WESTMORELAND COAL CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 25
- Westmoreland Coal Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 25
- Westmoreland Coal Co. (WLB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.17 Street Insider Oct 25
- Q3 2013 Westmoreland Coal Co Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 25
- Westmoreland Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 25
- Westmoreland Coal Company to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Friday, October 25, 2013 Accesswire Oct 24
- Westmoreland Declares Dividend on Preferred Stock Business Wire Sep 6
WLB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westmoreland Coal is up 57.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Alpha Natural Resources down 5.93%, and James River Coal down 52.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WLB
Pro Strategies Featuring WLB
Did Westmoreland Coal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Westmoreland Coal Company is an energy company that produces and sells sub-bituminous coal and lignite to plants that generate electricity.