WIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4927|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.213B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wipro Recognized by ITSMA with a Gold Award for Marketing with Social and Digital Media PR Newswire Dec 5
- 'Hybrid Cloud is the New Normal', says Wipro-Cisco Joint Study noodls Dec 3
- Wipro Ltd. (WIT) to Acquire Opus CMC for $75M Street Insider Dec 2
- Wipro to Acquire Opus CMC, One of the Leading US Mortgage Due Diligence and Risk Management Service Providers Business Wire Dec 2
- Wipro and Goodbooks Trust launch goodbooks.in noodls Dec 2
- Inventory numbers under pressure CNBC Nov 27
- Wipro Cited as a Leader in Business Intelligence Services in Asia Pacific by Independent Research Firm noodls Nov 21
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Worth a Look: Stock Rises 7.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- Cognizant Beats on Both Q3 Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 22
WIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wipro is up 38.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Infosys up 31.33%, and Cognizant Tech Solution up 37.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WIT
Pro Report PDF for WIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WIT
Did Wipro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wipro Limited formerly Western India Products Limited is a global IT services and consulting company headquartered in Bangalore, India. As of 2011, Wipro is the second largest IT services company by turnover in India and employs more than 120,000 people worldwide as of March 2011. It provides outsourced research and development, infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing and business consulting services. The company operates in three segments: IT Services, IT Products, Consumer Care and Lighting. It is 9th most valuable brand in India according to an annual survey conducted by Brand Finance and The Economic Times in 2010. The company was founded in 1945.