WIN Key Stats
- Windstream Wins Service Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- 5 Signs This Business Is Slowly Dying Fool May 23
- Is Windstream Stock's High Dividend Yield Worth the Risk? Fool May 22
- Windstream Management Presents at Barclays High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan C... May 21
- Can Windstream Maintain Its Ample Dividend Yield? Seeking Alpha May 20
- Windstream awarded Federal Government GSA local services contract theflyonthewall.com May 20
- InPlay: Windstream awarded Federal Government GSA local services acquisition con... May 20
- Windstream Awarded Federal Government GSA Local Services Acquisition Contract fo... May 20
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: BMR, WIN, LINE, ABX, EVEP May 17
- Windstream Urges Rural Health Care Providers to Apply for USAC Telecommunication... May 16
WIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Windstream is up 1.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Frontier Communications up 45.56%, and CenturyLink up 4.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WIN
Pro Report PDF for WIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WIN
Did Windstream make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Windstream Corporation is a provider of US network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream was founded on July 17, 2006 and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.