WIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2168|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-37.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||132.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.43%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 Winning Dividend Investment for Year's End Fool Dec 7
- Frontier: The Best Of The Lot With Significant Price Appreciation Potential Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NLY, WIN, FE, IVR, XTEX The Street Dec 6
- The Curse Of The Smartphone Fool Dec 4
- Windstream President & CEO Jeff Gardner to Speak at UBS Conference noodls Dec 4
- High Dividend Yield To Take Toll On Windstream Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Windstream's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- 2 Reasons to Sell Windstream Fool Dec 2
- 4 Reasons To Buy CenturyLink Despite Current Issues Fool Dec 2
- CenturyLink - Scraping The Bottom, But Yielding More Seeking Alpha Nov 26
WIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Windstream Holdings is up 7.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Frontier Communications up 7.22%, and CenturyLink down 11.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WIN
Pro Report PDF for WIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WIN
Did Windstream Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Windstream Corporation is a provider of US network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream was founded on July 17, 2006 and is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas.