WILN Key Stats
- WiLAN to Present at Cowen and Company 41st Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Co... May 22
- WiLAN Issues Wireless License to Telrad Networks Benzinga May 16
- Wi-LAN (WILN) Enters License Agreement with Telrad Networks Street Insider May 16
- WiLAN Grants Wireless License to Telrad Networks Marketwired May 16
- Stifel Nicolaus Starts Wi-LAN (WILN) at Buy Street Insider May 15
- Coverage initiated on Wi-LAN by Stifel May 15
- Wi-Lan Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- WiLAN Initiates LTE Litigation Against Blackberry Marketwired May 8
- WI-LAN (WILN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider May 8
- WiLAN Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Marketwired May 8
WILN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wi-Lan is down 12.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Alaska Communications Systems Group up 3.53%, and Novatel Wireless up 72.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WILN
Pro Report PDF for WILN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WILN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WILN
Did Wi-Lan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Wi-LAN, Inc. is a technology innovation and licensing company which designs, develops and delivers of broadband wireless technologies. Through both internal research and development and acquisitions from third parties, the company has acquired intellectual property in the form of patents and patent applications in many different countries that it has licensed to companies in telecommunications markets around the world. The company continues to conduct ongoing research and development with a focus on commercializing inventions in next-generation wireless communication systems. The company's specific research interests are the development of enabling technologies for Whitespace networking. The company was founded by Michel Tewfik Fattouche on May 14, 1992 and is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada.