WIBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.693|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||49.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WILSHIRE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Wilshire Bancorp Announces Resignation of Chief Marketing Officer noodls Dec 6
- Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) Marketing Chief Jung Hak Son Resigns Street Insider Dec 6
- 11/21/13 - Wilshire Bancorp Completes Acquisition of Saehan Bancorp noodls Nov 23
- Wilshire Bancorp Completes Acquisition of Saehan Bancorp noodls Nov 21
- WILSHIRE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Creation of a Direct Fin Nov 21
- 11/13/13 - Wilshire Bancorp and Wilshire Bank Announce New Employment Agreement With President and CEO J.W. Yoo noodls Nov 15
- Wilshire Bancorp and Wilshire Bank Announce New Employment Agreement With President and CEO J.W. Yoo noodls Nov 13
- FIG Partners Upgrades Wilshire Bancorp (WIBC) to Market Outperform Street Insider Nov 8
- Wilshire Bancorp, Inc. (WIBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 21
WIBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wilshire Bancorp is up 84.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, First Republic Bank (San up 55.42%, and Zions Bancorporation up 52.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WIBC
Pro Report PDF for WIBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WIBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WIBC
Did Wilshire Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wilshire Bancorp, Inc., is a bank holding company offers financial products & services mainly through its main subsidiary. It operates in three segments: Banking Operations, Trade Finance Services and Small Business Administration Lending Services.