WHZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.783|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||51.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||98.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||27.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Whiting USA Trust II Is A Top 10 Energy Dividend Stock (WHZ) Nov 12
- Whiting USA Trust 1 & 2 Reality Check: Comparison Shop Before You Buy Sep 10
- Whiting Trust I: New Strategy For Profits Aug 15
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WHZ, TROX, BGC, AWK, UPS Aug 14
- WHITING USA TRUST II Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 13
- Baird Upgrades Whiting USA Trust (WHZ) to Neutral Street Insider Aug 8
- Whiting USA Trust upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at RW Baird Aug 8
- Whiting USA Trust II upgraded by Robert W. Baird Aug 8
- WHITING USA TRUST II Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Aug 7
- Whiting USA Trust II Announces Trust Quarterly Distribution Business Wire Aug 7
WHZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whiting USA Trust II is up 2.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, SandRidge Permian Trust down 18.73%, and Callon Petroleum up 51.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WHZ
Pro Strategies Featuring WHZ
Did Whiting USA Trust II make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Whiting USA Trust II owns a term net profits interest in certain long-lived, predominantly producing properties located primarily in the Rocky Mountains, Permian Basin, Gulf Coast and Mid-Continent regions of the United States.