WHX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.136|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||96.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/23 07:45
|05/16/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.4684, Declared Date: May 07 2014, Pay Date: May 30 2014|
|02/14/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.5571, Declared Date: Feb 07 2014, Pay Date: Mar 03 2014|
|11/15/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.5921, Declared Date: Nov 07 2013, Pay Date: Nov 29 2013|
|08/15/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.5336, Declared Date: Aug 07 2013, Pay Date: Aug 29 2013|
WHX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whiting USA Trust I is down 21.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.69%, Whiting USA Trust II up 24.01%, and Delek Logistics Partners up 15.59%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WHX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WHX
Did Whiting USA Trust I make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.whiting.com
- IR Website: http://www.whiting.com/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Whiting USA Trust I was created to acquire and hold a term net profits interest (NPI) for the benefit of the Trust unit holders pursuant to a conveyance to the Trust from Whiting Oil and Gas.
WHX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WHX","name")
- Description: =YCI("WHX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WHX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WHX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WHX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.