WHX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.077|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||96.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||25.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Whiting USA Trust 1: Profits Going To Your Broker And Large Investors, $2.42 Value Nov 19
- Friday Sector Leaders: Royalty, Trucking Stocks Nov 15
- Whiting USA Trust I About To Drop By 50% Nov 14
- Trusts: Profitable Or Principal Traps? Learn To Understand Nov 12
- WHITING USA TRUST I Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- WHITING USA TRUST I Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Nov 7
- Whiting USA Trust I Announces Trust Quarterly Distribution Business Wire Nov 7
- WHX Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Nov 6
- Whiting Q3 profit more than doubles on surge in production Oct 23
- Whiting USA Trust 1 & 2 Reality Check: Comparison Shop Before You Buy Sep 10
WHX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whiting USA Trust I is up 40.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Oiltanking Partners LP up 71.55%, and MV Oil Trust up 19.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WHX
Pro Strategies Featuring WHX
Did Whiting USA Trust I make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Whiting USA Trust I is formed to acquire and hold a term net profits interest (NPI) for the Trust unitholders to covey the Trust from Whiting Oil and Gas Corporation and Equity Oil Company, which are subsidiaries of Whiting.