WH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.626|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-93.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WSP Holdings Announces First Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 28
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Tuesday November 26 Nov 27
- WSP Holdings Will Reward Longs Soon Nov 26
- WSP Filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for 2012 noodls Nov 18
- WSP Holdings Announces Update on Filing of Annual Report on 20-F PR Newswire Oct 30
- WSP Holdings Announces Update on Filing of Annual Report on 20-F PR Newswire Sep 27
- Is WSP A Fraud? Aug 15
- WSP Holdings provides update on private transaction Aug 15
- WSP Holdings Announces Update on Going Private Transaction PR Newswire Aug 15
- WSP Holdings Responds to Recent Trading Activity noodls Aug 12
WH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WSP Holdings is up 50.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.10%, Bolt Technology up 39.72%, and North American Energy up 47.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WH
Pro Strategies Featuring WH
Did WSP Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WSP Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, manufactures seamless Oil Country Tubular Goods, including casing, tubing and drill pipes used for oil and natural gas exploration, drilling and extraction.