WGL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.552|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||81.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top 3 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: EDR, WGL, PMT The Street Dec 3
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: ETR, IEP, WGL, VVC, ORI Nov 21
- Brean Capital Cuts WGL Holdings (WGL) to Hold Following Disappointing Q4 Results Street Insider Nov 14
- WGL Holdings Stock Getting Very Oversold Nov 14
- WGL Holdings, Inc. (WGL) Posts Q4 Loss of 55c/Share; Guides FY14 EPS Street Insider Nov 14
- Trading Radar for 11/13: Cisco (CSCO), Macy's (M), ExOne (XONE), Renren (RENN) Report Street Insider Nov 12
- WGL Holdings, Inc. (WGL) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield Street Insider Sep 26
- WGL Holdings Keeps Dividend Steady Fool Sep 25
- November 16th Options Now Available For WGL Holdings (WGL) Sep 23
- Washington Gas Energy Systems Selected by U.S. Army as a Solar Technology Contractor on $7 Billion Renewable Energy Multiple Award Task Order Contracts Business Wire Sep 17
WGL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WGL Holdings is up 4.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Piedmont Natural Gas up 9.05%, and UGI up 24.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WGL
Pro Report PDF for WGL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WGL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WGL
Did WGL Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WGL Holdings, Inc., is a public utility holding company located in the United States that serves customers in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. It operates through three segments: Regulated Utility, Retail Energy-Marketing and Design-Build Energy Systems. The company's Washington Gas Light Company subsidiary distributes natural gas to more than one million customers. WGL Holding's operations include Washington Gas Energy Services, HVAC services, and natural gas exploration, production, and storage. The company's other activities includes the operations of Capitol Energy Ventures Corp., unregulated wholesale energy company that engages in acquiring and optimizing natural gas storage and transportation assets; and WGSW, Inc., is formed to invest in certain renewable energy projects. WGL Holdings was founded on November 1, 2000 and is headquartered in Washington, DC.