WG Key Stats
- Willbros Elects John T. McNabb, Robert L. Sluder and S. Miller Williams to Board PR Newswire May 23
- Willbros Names Collins as President - Oil and Gas PR Newswire May 22
- 2 $7 Speculative Picks From The Energy Patch May 20
- How to invest in the U.S. oil ‘supply shock’ May 17
- John Wood Group Says It's on Pace for the Year Fool May 15
- WILLBROS GROUP, INC.\NEW\ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... May 14
- 4 Energy Stock Winners and 1 Loser After Earnings Are Digested May 12
- Willbros Group Enters Oversold Territory (WG) May 10
- Why Willbros Group's Shares Dropped May 9
- Willbros Group Beats on the Top Line May 9
WG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Willbros Group is up 22.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.29%, Schlumberger up 12.19%, and Halliburton Company up 38.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WG
Pro Report PDF for WG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WG
Did Willbros Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Willbros Group, Inc. is a global engineering and contractor company based in Houston, Texas, United States. It is listed in the New York Stock Exchange. The company operates in the field of energy infrastructure services. Willbros provides engineering, procurement and construction, such as refinery turnarounds, pipeline construction, pipeline integrity management, GIS consulting and other specialty services.