WFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2489|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-196.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Returned Confidence in Weatherford International Boost Its Shares? Fool Dec 6
- Baker Hughes retreats after pointing to 'seasonal declines' in Q4 theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Oil & Gas Stock Roundup: Crude Hit by Iran Deal, Natgas Surges - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Weatherford Announces Conference Call noodls Dec 2
- Weatherford's Sudan ops come back to haunt it Fortune Dec 2
- Cramer's Six in 60: DECK, CUDA & more CNBC Dec 2
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: MNST DECK MPC CUDA MKTO WFT The Street Dec 2
- Detechtion Appoints Mike Hill SVP Sales CNW Group Nov 27
- Levine on Wall Street: Bribes Subtle and Obvious Bloomberg Nov 27
- Weatherford Dumps Ballast: Should You Buy Now? The Street Nov 27
WFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weatherford International is up 35.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Halliburton up 47.25%, and Schlumberger up 21.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WFT
Pro Report PDF for WFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WFT
Did Weatherford International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd is one of the largest international oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Houston and incorporated in Switzerland, Weatherford currently operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employ more than 50,000 people. The company reports the following regions as reporting segments: North America, Latin America, Europe/West Africa/the Commonwealth of Independent States and Middle East/North Africa/Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.