WFT Key Stats
- Analyst Moves: P, WSM, WFT May 24
- Weatherford International Ltd Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (WFT) May 23
- Enormous upside bet on Weatherford May 21
- Halliburton sees Mexico's Pemex reducing activity for 2013 May 21
- 3 Stocks Enjoying Stubborn Buying Fool May 20
- Weatherford International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (WFT) May 16
- 3 Stocks Moving The Energy Industry Upward May 16
- Parker Drilling Value Proposition May 15
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Raises PT on Weatherford International on Improving Prospe... May 13
- Weatherford International Ltd Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (WFT) May 13
WFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weatherford International is up 9.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Baker Hughes up 15.91%, and Schlumberger up 15.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WFT
Pro Report PDF for WFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WFT
Did Weatherford International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd is one of the largest international oil and natural gas service companies. The company provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Houston and incorporated in Switzerland, Weatherford currently operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and employ more than 50,000 people. The company reports the following regions as reporting segments: North America, Latin America, Europe/West Africa/the Commonwealth of Independent States and Middle East/North Africa/Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.