WFM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.472|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||551.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Sky's The Limit for WhiteWave Foods Fool 2:09 PM
- Which Is the Healthiest Grocer of Them All? Fool 2:00 PM
- Insider Trading Alert - AXP, NEM, BEN, WYN And WFM Traded By Insiders The Street 5:03 AM
- Whole Foods Market Inc. (WFM): Today's Featured Retail Laggard The Street Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Retail Industry Lower The Street Dec 9
- Costco, Whole Foods, and The Container Store: 3 Companies Proving That Happy Employees Can Make Shar Fool Dec 8
- 5 Great Dividend Growth Stocks Fool Dec 7
- Monsanto's GM Food Wins Could Help Organic Grocers Fool Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Whole Foods, Costco, Wal-Mart: Controversial, Moral, and Immoral Fool Dec 7
WFM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Whole Foods Market is up 24.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.88%, Safeway up 92.38%, and Kroger up 53.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WFM
Pro Report PDF for WFM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WFM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WFM
Did Whole Foods Market make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Whole Foods Market is a foods supermarket chain based in Austin, Texas which emphasizes "natural and organic products". It is America's first national Certified Organic grocer. The company provides groceries, meat and poultry, seafood, beer, wine, cheese, prepared foods, coffee and tea. In addition, it offers household products, books, flowers and pet products. Whole Foods offers private label products, comprising of over 2,200 stock keeping units (SKUs) branded under the 365 Everyday Value or 365 Organic names. The company operates 299 stores, including 288 stores in 38 states of the US and District of Columbia, six stores in Canada, and five stores in the UK. The company has been ranked among the most socially responsible businesses and placed third on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's list of Top 25 Green Power Partners. Whole Foods Market, Inc. was founded in 1978.