WFD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.33|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.756M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Westfield Financial (WFD): Strong Industry, Solid Earnings Estimate Revisions - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/28 02:57 ET
- Why Westfield Financial (WFD) is Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates Again - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/21 08:56 ET
- Why Westfield Financial (WFD) is Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates Again Yahoo 02/21 06:16 ET
- WESTFIELD FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/13 06:08 ET
- Westfield Bank and Charter Oak Insurance and Financial Services Co. Enter Strategic Alliance, Launch Westfield Wealth Management and Insurance Group noodls 02/04 11:47 ET
- WESTFIELD FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Yahoo 01/29 16:50 ET
- Westfield Financial, Inc. Reports Results for the Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2013 and Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls 01/29 13:59 ET
- Westfield Financial (WFD) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield Street Insider 01/29 13:42 ET
- Westfield Financial, Inc. New (WFD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.09 Street Insider 01/29 13:41 ET
- Westfield Bank Announces Hiring of Dedicated Commercial Lender for Connecticut Market PR Newswire 11/19 15:39 ET
WFD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westfield Financial is up 2.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Century Bancorp up 5.42%, and Cape Bancorp up 16.97%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WFD
Pro Strategies Featuring WFD
Did Westfield Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Massachusetts
Westfield Financial, Inc. is a savings and loan holding company, which provides financial service needs of the local community and also provides quality service to the individuals and businesses in the market areas it serves.