WETF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||82.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.298|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||266.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cambria Builds on Success With a Second ETF The Street Dec 5
- Sidoti Downgrades WisdomTree Investments (WETF) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - OLED, RMD, DLPH, BWLD And WETF Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- WisdomTree Doubles Down on Hedged Japan ETF Lineup - ETF News And Commentary Zacks Nov 15
- WisdomTree Investments (WETF) PT Lifted to $16.50 at Jefferies Street Insider Oct 28
- Why WisdomTree Shares Popped Fool Oct 27
- WisdomTree (WETF) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 25
- New Lifetime High For WisdomTree Investments (WETF) Oct 25
- Trading Radar for 10/25: Procter & Gamble (PG), Lear (LEA), AbbVie (ABBV), Rockwell Collins (COL) Report Street Insider Oct 24
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades WisdomTree Investments (WETF) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 22
WETF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WisdomTree Investments is up 150.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.82%, BlackRock up 60.56%, and Legg Mason up 57.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WETF
Pro Report PDF for WETF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WETF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WETF
Did WisdomTree Investments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. is a New York based exchange traded fund sponsor and asset manager. The company currently offers ETFs in Equities, Currency Income, Fixed Income and Alternatives asset classes. It also licenses its indexes to third parties for use in financial products or for separate accounts. WisdomTree Investments was founded on September 19, 1985 and is headquartered in New York, New York.