WES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9787|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||274.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Statoil Grants Options Worth $16B - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- STO to Export Johan Oil from Mongstad - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - OXY, ED, CYBX, WES And JEC Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Top Insider Trades: NUAN WES JMP USAK The Street Dec 5
- Valero Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/03: (OMED) (UNIS) (AAPL) Higher; (KKD) (CNAT) (ECTE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 3
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Prices 4.5M Units at $61.51 Street Insider Dec 3
- Forest Oil '14 Budget and Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Western Gas Partners (WES) Moving On Heavy Pre-Market Trading The Street Dec 3
- Western Gas (WES) Announces 4.5M Common Unit Offering Street Insider Dec 2
WES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Gas Partners is up 32.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Abraxas Petroleum up 87.77%, and SM Energy up 66.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WES
Pro Report PDF for WES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WES
Did Western Gas Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Western Gas Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership formed by Anadarko Petroleum Corp. that owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. It operates into a single business segment which engages in gathering, compressing, processing, treating and transporting Anadarko and third party natural gas production in the United States. Its assets consists of ten gathering systems, six natural gas treating facilities, six natural gas processing facilities, one natural gas liquids pipeline, one interstate pipeline and a noncontrolling interest in Fort Union Gas Gathering, LLC and White Cliffs Pipeline, LLC. Western Gas Holdings, LLC serves as the general partner of Western Gas Partners, LP. The company was founded in August 2007 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.