WES Key Stats
- Enterprise, Western Gas Form JV - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Western Gas Partners Announces New Growth Projects Business Wire Jun 12
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of MLPA May 31
- Interesting WES Put And Call For July May 20
- Western Gas Partners Announces Closing of Common Unit Issuance Including Over-Al... May 17
- Deutsche Bank Raises PT on Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) to $57 Street Insider May 17
- Western Gas to Present at NAPTP Investor Conference Business Wire May 16
- Grab WES Even Cheaper Than Its Secondary? May 16
- Hecla Mining CEO Buys 150K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 16
- Bargain Hunters Take Note: Insider Cluster-Buying At WES May 15
WES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Gas Partners is up 42.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Targa Resources Partners up 43.18%, and Sunoco Logistics Partners up 103.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WES
Pro Report PDF for WES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WES
Did Western Gas Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Western Gas Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership formed by Anadarko Petroleum Corp. that owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. It operates into a single business segment which engages in gathering, compressing, processing, treating and transporting Anadarko and third party natural gas production in the United States. Its assets consists of ten gathering systems, six natural gas treating facilities, six natural gas processing facilities, one natural gas liquids pipeline, one interstate pipeline and a noncontrolling interest in Fort Union Gas Gathering, LLC and White Cliffs Pipeline, LLC. Western Gas Holdings, LLC serves as the general partner of Western Gas Partners, LP. The company was founded in August 2007 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.