WEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1062|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why This Restaurant Stock Could Keep Sizzling in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- McDonald's November Was Not One to Remember Fool Dec 10
- Wendy's Co (WEN): Today's Featured Leisure Winner The Street Dec 10
- NPC International Pays $30.4 Million for 53 Wendy's Restaurants Fool Dec 9
- Wendy’s Int'l (WEN) Completes $29.1M + Fees NPC Quality Burgers Deal Street Insider Dec 9
- The Week Ahead: An Eye on Retail The Street Dec 8
- Top Restaurant Stocks for 2013 Fool Dec 7
- Ga. Wendy's worker drops pot in burger, arrested Dec 6
- Memo To The Fast Food Minimum Wage Strikers: Investors Don't Care Forbes Dec 5
- Fast-food worker: Hard to find better-paying job CNBC Dec 5
WEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wendy's is up 84.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, McDonald's up 11.37%, and Yum Brands up 12.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WEN
Pro Report PDF for WEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WEN
Did Wendy's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Wendy's Company operates fast food restaurants as a quick-service hamburger company. Its subsidiary, Wendy's International, Inc., is the franchisor of the Wendy's restaurant system. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500 restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide. The company was formerly known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc., but sold the Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. to Roark Capital Group in July 2011. The company was formerly known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. and changed its name to The Wendy's Company in July 2011. The company was founded by R. David Thomas in 1969 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio.