WEN Key Stats
- Is There Any Long Term Value in These 3 Fast Food Giants Fool Jun 18
- It's Difficult to Beat This Fast Food Behemoth Fool Jun 17
- Is McDonald's a Buy? Fool Jun 16
- Are These Fast-Casual Restaurants a Buy? Fool Jun 14
- Examining US Restaurant Chain Leaders Fool Jun 14
- Is McDonald's Out Of Tricks? Jun 13
- Wendy's Mix Of Growth And Value Is A Cut Above Jun 13
- Yum!'s Comps Dip Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Red Robin Reverted to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Yum!'s Comps Dip Yet Again Jun 12
WEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wendy's is up 36.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, McDonald's Corporation up 14.20%, and Burger King Worldwide up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WEN
Pro Report PDF for WEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WEN
Did Wendy's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Wendy's Company operates fast food restaurants as a quick-service hamburger company. Its subsidiary, Wendy's International, Inc., is the franchisor of the Wendy's restaurant system. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500 restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide. The company was formerly known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc., but sold the Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. to Roark Capital Group in July 2011. The company was formerly known as Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. and changed its name to The Wendy's Company in July 2011. The company was founded by R. David Thomas in 1969 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio.