WDR Key Stats
- Neutral on Waddell & Reed - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Neutral on Waddell & Reed Jun 12
- Formula One in Driver’s Seat on Loan Interest: Corporate Finance Jun 10
- Ecclestone Says He Rejected King as Formula 1 Executive May 31
- Kansas-Based Ivy Funds Raises $317 Million Through IPO May 30
- Formula One Said to Seek Lower Rate on $2 Billion Loan Financing May 29
- 5 Small-Cap Growth-Oriented Dividend Stocks May 29
- Waddell & Reed Presenting at KBW Asset Management Conference Business Wire May 29
- BlackRock, State Street Lead Investment Sector Upshift May 28
- 5 Small-Cap Growth-Oriented Dividend Stocks Fool May 28
WDR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Waddell & Reed Financial is up 66.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Virtus Investment Partners up 203.9%, and AllianceBernstein up 119.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WDR
Pro Report PDF for WDR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WDR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WDR
Did Waddell & Reed Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Waddell & Reed, Inc., founded in 1937, is one of the oldest mutual fund complexes in the United States, having introduced the Waddell & Reed Advisors Group of Mutual Funds in 1940. It completed an initial public offering in 1998. Through its subsidiaries, Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. provides investment management and financial planning services to clients throughout the United States. Waddell & Reed Investment Management Company serves as investment advisor to the Waddell & Reed Advisors Group of Mutual Funds, Ivy Funds Variable Insurance Portfolios, Inc. and Waddell & Reed InvestEd Portfolios, Inc., while Ivy Investment Management Company serves as investment advisor to Ivy Funds, Inc. and the Ivy Funds portfolios. Waddell & Reed, Inc. serves as principal underwriter and distributor to the Waddell & Reed Advisors Group of Mutual Funds, Ivy Funds Variable Insurance Portfolio, Inc. and Waddell & Reed InvestEd Portfolios, Inc., while Ivy Funds Distributor, Inc. serves as principal underwriter and distributor to Ivy Funds, Inc. and the Ivy Funds portfolios. The company distributes products through three primary channels, the Advisors channel (a network of personal financial advisors around the country); the Wholesale channel (unaffilated broker/dealers, registered investment advisors and retirement platforms); and the Institutional channel (pension plans, defined benefit plans and endowments). The company is based in Overland Park, Kansas.