WDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.897|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||956.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WDC Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- As the Level of Worldwide Data Rises, So Will This Stock Fool Dec 9
- Jim Cramer: There's No Market Smell Test The Street Dec 9
- New Lifetime High Reached By Western Digital Corporation (WDC) The Street Dec 9
- There's No Market Smell Test The Street Dec 9
- This Weekend's Barron's: Favorite Stocks for 2014 ~ Coach Will Reinvigorate Its Classic Brand ~ Airlines Is the Top Performing Industry Group ~ Three Banks That Could Be Takeover Targets Barrons.com Dec 7
- Western Digital: Bullish Morgan Analyst Report Adds To This Year's Momentum Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Morgan Stanley Analyst Cuts Accenture To Equal Weight, But I Strongly Disagree Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Off the Charts The Street Dec 4
- Some Breakouts to Put on Your Screen The Street Dec 4
WDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Digital is up 112.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.57%, Seagate Technology up 77.97%, and SanDisk up 53.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WDC
Pro Report PDF for WDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WDC
Did Western Digital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Western Digital Corporation is one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world. It has a long history in the electronics industry as an integrated circuit maker and a storage products company. Western Digital was founded on April 23, 1970 by Alvin B. Phillips, a Motorola employee, as General Digital, initially a manufacturer of MOS test equipment. It rapidly became a speciality semiconductor maker, with start-up capital provided by several individual investors and industrial giant Emerson Electric Company. Around July 1971 it adopted its current name and soon introduced its first product, the WD1402A UART. Western Digital Corporation is headquartered in Irvine, California.