WCG Key Stats
- After the close: Merck's mysterious gain; Warner and Actavis stay up May 21
- Downgrade hits WellCare shares May 21
- WellCare Health Plans Becomes Oversold (WCG) May 21
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades WellCare Health Plans (WCG) to Neutral Street Insider May 21
- WellCare Medicare Advantage Members Now Covered At Walgreens Take Care Clinics Thomson Reuters ONE May 20
- WCG Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- WellCare to Hold 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on May 22 in Tampa, Florida Thomson Reuters ONE May 16
- Test Of Formula Investing May 14
- Career Education Part-Owner Sells More Than 190K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to N... May 13
WCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WellCare Health Plans is down 4.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Coventry Health Care up 70.57%, and Aetna up 51.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WCG
Pro Report PDF for WCG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WCG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WCG
Did WellCare Health Plans make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. began operations in 1985 and is based out of Tampa, Florida. WellCare provides Medicare and Medicaid managed care health plans for 2.2 million members. Wellcare partners with over 91,000 physicians and employs over 3,500 associates. Wellcare Health Plans, Inc. is the holding company for several subsidiaries, including WellCare, Staywell, HealthEase, Harmony, and 'Ohana. Regional offices are located in Miami, Florida; Manhattan, New York; North Haven, Connecticut; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Marietta, Georgia; Houston, Texas; and Chicago, Illinois.