WCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.678|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.60%|
|Net Income (TTM)||244.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wesco International (WCC) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 29
- WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financia Nov 27
- WESCO International, Inc. Announces Closing of $500 Million Senior Notes due 2021 noodls Nov 26
- 4 stocks that are testing resistance Nov 25
- WESCO International, Inc. Announces Pricing of $500 Million Senior Notes due 2021 noodls Nov 22
- WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 22
- Moody's rates proposed WESCO Distribution senior notes B1; upgrades liquidity rating to SGL-1 Nov 20
- WESCO International, Inc. Announces Proposed Private Offering of $400 Million Senior Notes due 2021 noodls Nov 19
- WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 19
- Wesco International Larger Than S&P 500 Component TECO Energy Nov 18
WCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wesco International is up 37.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, W.W. Grainger up 37.19%, and Applied Industrial up 22.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WCC
Pro Report PDF for WCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WCC
Did Wesco International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wesco International, Inc. is a provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating and original equipment manufacturers products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistics services.