WBSN Key Stats
- WEBSENSE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 23
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Websense, Inc. Buyout Business Wire May 23
- Another One Bites The Dust: Private Equity Claims Yet Another Software Stock May 23
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of... May 22
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Chemed Corporation, Overhill Farms,... May 22
- Websense: Shareholders Should Tender Their Shares To Vista Equity Partners May 22
- Information Sharing Critical To Cyber Defense May 22
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible B... May 22
- Kasowitz Benson, Eversheds, Latham: Business of Law May 22
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation of Websense, Inc. Business Wire May 21
WBSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Websense is up 28.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Acquity Group up 103.2%, and comScore up 7.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WBSN
Pro Report PDF for WBSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WBSN
Did Websense make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Websense, Inc. provides web filtering and security, data loss prevention and email anti-spam and security solutions. It provides unified Web, data and email content security, delivers the best security for modern threats at the lowest total cost of ownership to tens of thousands of enterprise, mid-market, and small organizations around the world. The company distributed through a global network of channel partners and delivered as software, appliances and Security-as-a-Service (Saas). It also develops web security and web filtering productivity software, which provides multilayered web filtering and web security solutions to increase productivity, optimize bandwidth and create secure internet environment for employees and organizations. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.