WBMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0441|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.784M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Business lessons from the dot-com bubble USA TODAY Dec 4
- Business Lessons from Winners and Losers of the Dot-Com Bubble Fool Dec 3
- What Do Government Agencies Have Against 23andMe, Uber, and Airbnb? BusinessWeek Dec 2
- Goldman Sachs analyst downgrades Internet stocks AP Dec 2
- WebMD Seen Getting More Mobile Ads From Drug Firms Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Midday movers: Forest Labs, Sprint, WebMD & More CNBC Dec 2
- Groupon, OpenTable, Trulia Fall as Goldman Sees Less Upside Barrons.com Dec 2
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades WebMD Health (WBMD) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- WEBMD HEALTH CORP. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial O Nov 27
- WebMD Health Stock Sees Short Interest Make 19% Move Forbes Nov 27
WBMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WebMD Health is up 175.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.03%, AthenaHealth up 78.54%, and Google up 57.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WBMD
Pro Report PDF for WBMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WBMD
Did WebMD Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WebMD Health Corp. provides health information services to consumers, physicians and other healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through its public and private online portals and health-focused publications. The online healthcare information, decision-support applications and communications services enable consumers to obtain detailed information on a particular disease or condition, to locate physicians, to store individual healthcare information, to assess their personal health status, to receive periodic e-newsletters and alerts on topics of individual interest, and to participate in online communities with peers and experts. The company was incorporated on May 3, 2005 and is headquartered in New York, New York.