WBCO Key Stats
- Washington Banking Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 4.39% Yield ... May 13
- WASHINGTON BANKING CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- WASHINGTON BANKING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... May 5
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Washington Banking (WBCO) Apr 30
- Washington Banking Company 1Q13 Profits Stable at $4.6 Million; Generates Return... Apr 25
- Washington Banking Declares its 60th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend noodls Apr 25
- WASHINGTON BANKING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... Apr 25
- Q1 2013 Washington Bankng Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Apr 25
- Washington Banking Announces First Quarter 2013 Conference Call and Webcast GlobeNewswire Apr 4
- Correct: West Coast Bancorp halted, pending additional information Apr 1
WBCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Washington Banking Company is up 4.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Pacific Premier Bancorp up 47.22%, and Hanmi Financial Corporation up 72.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WBCO
Pro Report PDF for WBCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WBCO
Did Washington Banking Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?