WBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.647|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||296.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- WABCO Begins to Supply IVECO Trucks with Newest Anti-Lock Braking System Integrated with Breakthrough Electronic Stability Control ESCsmart; Marks Industry's First Series Production noodls Dec 4
- William Blair Upgrades WABCO Holdings (WBC) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 2
- WABCO Confirms Closure of Case of Appeal Arising from EU Fine on Former Entities of American Standard Companies; Retains Reimbursement of 206 Million Euros Awarded by EU General Court noodls Dec 2
- New Lifetime High Reached By Wabco Holdings Incorporated (WBC) The Street Dec 2
- Wabco Holdings Incorporated (WBC): Today's Featured Automotive Winner Nov 22
- Product launch timed for ‘America Recycles Day’… Meritor WABCO Releases Reman MACK ASET Air Compressor noodls Nov 15
- Meritor WABCO Releases Reman MACK ASET Air Compressor PR Newswire Nov 15
- WABCO Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component Peabody Energy Oct 31
- WABCO HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 30
WBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wabco Holdings is up 45.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 84.01%, and Visteon up 51.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WBC
Pro Report PDF for WBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WBC
Did Wabco Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WABCO Holdings, Inc. is a provider of electronic braking, stability, suspension and transmission automation systems for heavy duty commercial vehicles. Their products are present in many vehicles, but only fill niche roles. Part of that company was acquired by American Standard in 1968 and were designated as American Standards' Vehicle Control Systems division. American Standard changed it's name to Trane, Inc . And, on July 31, 2007, Trane spun off it's Vehicle Control Systems as WABCO Holdings, Inc via a special dividend to it's shareholders. The owners of Trane, Inc. stock received one share of WABCO Holdings for every three shares of Trane, Inc which they held. The company, formerly known as Westinghouse Air Brake Company, was founded in 1869 and is based in Piscataway, New Jersey.