WBAI Key Stats
Street Insider07/10 07:05
WBAI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 500.com is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, Bally Technologies down 12.62%, and Churchill Downs up 6.51%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WBAI
PDF Report for WBAI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBAI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WBAI
Did 500.com make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Gambling
- Company Website: http://www.500.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
500.com Ltd is an online sports lottery service provider in China. The Company offers online sales services, information platform, analytical tools and mobile applications.
WBAI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WBAI","name")
- Description: =YCI("WBAI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WBAI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WBAI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WBAI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.