WBAI Key Stats
- 500.com: Steep Price For Strong Growth Yahoo 03/07 12:49 ET
- Major Indexes Give Up Early Gains; Jazz, 58.com Rise Yahoo 03/07 12:12 ET
- Stocks Holding Gains Midday; Chinese Stocks Rally Yahoo 03/06 12:09 ET
- 500.com And 2 Other Alluring Chinese Growth Stocks Yahoo 03/03 11:58 ET
- 500.com Among Leaders In Casino-Heavy Gaming Group Yahoo 02/28 17:35 ET
- Chinese IP0s Return To The Limelight Yahoo 02/28 17:35 ET
- 4 Big-Volume Stocks Trading Higher Yahoo 02/24 09:16 ET
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume The Street 02/24 04:38 ET
- 7:12 am 500.Com reports first public quarter -- beats Q4 ests (limited analyst coverage); guides Q1 Yahoo 02/21 19:18 ET
- Stocks Ease From Session Highs; Akorn Breaks Out Yahoo 02/21 13:28 ET
WBAI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 500.com is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Vince Holding up N/A, and Bally Technologies up 41.61%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WBAI
Pro Report PDF for WBAI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBAI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WBAI
Did 500.com make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Gambling
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
500.com Ltd is an online sports lottery service provider in China. The Company offers suite of online lottery services, information, user tools and virtual community venues to its users.