WBAI Key Stats
- 500.com (WBAI) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? - Tale of the Tape Zacks 04/15 10:55 ET
- 500.com (WBAI) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Yahoo 04/15 09:55 ET
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume The Street 04/15 04:21 ET
- China's Venture Capitalists Face Changes As Winners Race Ahead In Global Ranks Yahoo 04/13 04:51 ET
- [video] Best short ideas Yahoo 04/10 12:17 ET
- Investors are betting against 500.com (WBAI), Should You? Yahoo 04/07 09:52 ET
- Investors are betting against 500.com (WBAI), Should You? - Tale of the Tape Zacks 04/07 05:51 ET
- 500.com (WBAI) Files $260M ADS Shelf Street Insider 04/02 08:00 ET
- 500.com (WBAI) to Withdrawal F-1 Street Insider 04/02 07:54 ET
- 500.COM LTD Financials Yahoo 04/01 13:04 ET
WBAI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 500.com is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.96%, Renren up 21.94%, and Bally Technologies up 34.04%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WBAI
PDF Report for WBAI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBAI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WBAI
Did 500.com make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Gambling
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
500.com Ltd is an online sports lottery service provider in China. The Company offers online sales services, information platform, analytical tools and mobile applications.