WBAI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.124|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/13 14:39
SA Breaking News01/13 12:45
SA Breaking News12/08 14:51
SA Breaking News12/01 17:40
WBAI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 500.com is down 55.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.62%, Churchill Downs up 5.47%, and Canterbury Park Holding down 11.60%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WBAI
PDF Report for WBAI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WBAI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WBAI
Did 500.com make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Gambling
- Company Website: http://www.500.com
- IR Website: http://ir.500.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
500.com Ltd is an online sports lottery service provider in China. The Company offers online sales services, information platform, analytical tools and mobile applications.
WBAI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WBAI","name")
- Description: =YCI("WBAI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WBAI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WBAI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WBAI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.