WAL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.323|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||77.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||115.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Western Alliance Bancorp: Priced For Mediocrity, But Growing Like An All-Star Dec 5
- WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Sterne Agee Downgrades Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 22
- Heritage Commerce (HTBK) in Focus: Stock Gains 5.5% - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 21
- Western Alliance Bancorporation Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 18
- Western Alliance Bancorp (WAL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 17
- WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Oct 17
- Western Alliance Reports Third Quarter 2013 Net Income of $28.2 Million, or $0.32 Per Share Business Wire Oct 17
- Q3 2013 Western Alliance Bancorporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 17
- Can the Rally in Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Shares Continue? Oct 15
WAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Alliance Bancorp is up 125.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Central Valley Comm Bank up 28.04%, and Zions Bancorporation up 48.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAL
Pro Report PDF for WAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAL
Did Western Alliance Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Western Alliance Bancorporation a bank holding company. It provides banking & related services to businesses, professional firms, real estate developers & investors, local nonprofit organizations, high net worth individuals & consumers.