WAGE Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Why WageWorks Shares Rallied May 10
- WageWorks (WAGE) Post Solid Q1; Numbers Raised at Needham & Company Street Insider May 10
- WageWorks to Present at the 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference Business Wire May 10
- WageWorks' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- WageWorks Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 9
- WageWorks Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today May 9
- Wageworks, Inc. (WAGE) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 9
- WageWorks Reports Strong First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire May 9
- WAGEWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditio... May 9
WAGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WageWorks is up 201.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.55%, Consolidated Graphics up 63.05%, and Infoblox up 38.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAGE
Pro Report PDF for WAGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAGE
Did WageWorks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?