WAGE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5619|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||175.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, APA, PLCE, MDSO And YELP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, LZB, ALJ, CERN And MMP Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- WageWorks: 4 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, CDE, PACW, SNCR And SLCA Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- WageWorks Updates Brand to Engage People in Consumer-Directed Benefits noodls Nov 21
- WageWorks Reminds FSA Users to Spend Their Balances, Though New Rule Change Could Affect Current Accounts noodls Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - WAGE, RHI, MCO, SAM And ODP Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Stocks Stay Mixed As Nasdaq Struggles Nov 6
- WageWorks (WAGE) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company Street Insider Nov 6
- WageWorks' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
WAGE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WageWorks is up 206.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Global Cash Access up 29.56%, and Corrections Corp up 24.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAGE
Pro Report PDF for WAGE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAGE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAGE
Did WageWorks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WageWorks Inc., operates as an on-demand provider of tax-advantaged programs for consumer-directed health, and commuter and other employee spending account benefits (CDBs) in the United States.