WAG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.556|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||74.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.45B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Walgreen Company (WAG): Today's Featured Retail Winner The Street Dec 11
- The Single-Digit Comeback Kids The Street Dec 11
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/10: (BBRY) (FTNT) (LULU) (FU) (OSIS) Street Insider Dec 10
- Will Promotions Weigh on Walgreen's Earnings? Fool Dec 10
- Rite Aid (RAD), Walgreen (WAG) Mixed Following CVS-Cardinal Health News Street Insider Dec 10
- Rite Aid November Comps Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- How Rite Aid Stock Soared 318% in 2013 Fool Dec 6
- SolarCity's Battery Storage to Cut Bills - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- EBay, PayPal pinpoint stores for mobile shopping USA TODAY Dec 5
WAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Walgreens is up 60.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, CVS Caremark up 44.34%, and Rite Aid up 436.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAG
Pro Report PDF for WAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAG
Did Walgreens make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Walgreen Co., doing business as Walgreens, is the largest drugstore chain in the United States of America. It sells prescription and non-prescription drugs; and general merchandise, which include household products, convenience and fresh foods, personal care, beauty care, candy, photofinishing products, and seasonal items, as well as home medical equipment, contact lens, vitamins and supplements, and other health and wellness solutions. As of August 31st, the company operates 8,210 locations across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1901, and has since expanded throughout the United States. Walgreens is currently headquartered in the nearby suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.