WAG Key Stats
- Rite Aid Continues Debt Refinancing - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Is Rite Aid Really Back? Fool Jun 18
- Is Rite Aid’s Rally Sustainable? Fool Jun 18
- A Cautionary Approach to Rite Aid Jun 18
- Is Walgreen Innovating Itself into Oblivion? Fool Jun 17
- Is This Pharmacy's Turnaround Done? Fool Jun 17
- Why Low-Maintenance Investing Rules Fool Jun 15
- Walgreen Company Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (WAG) Jun 14
- Cramer: Takes Gains, Get Out of This Stock Jun 13
- [video] Buy Rite Aid or CVS? Jun 13
WAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Walgreen Company is up 64.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, CVS Caremark up 33.24%, and Rite Aid Corporation up 166.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WAG
Pro Report PDF for WAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAG
Did Walgreen Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Walgreen Co., doing business as Walgreens, is the largest drugstore chain in the United States of America. It sells prescription and non-prescription drugs; and general merchandise, which include household products, convenience and fresh foods, personal care, beauty care, candy, photofinishing products, and seasonal items, as well as home medical equipment, contact lens, vitamins and supplements, and other health and wellness solutions. As of August 31st, the company operates 8,210 locations across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1901, and has since expanded throughout the United States. Walgreens is currently headquartered in the nearby suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.