WAFD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.443|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||151.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WASHINGTON FEDERAL INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 26
- Capitol Federal Financial Misses on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- TFS Financial Earnings in Line, Revs Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- NYCB Beats Q3 Earnings Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- WASHINGTON FEDERAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, F Oct 16
- Washington Federal Beats Earnings & Revs Oct 16
- Washington Federal, Inc. (WAFD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c Street Insider Oct 15
- Washington Federal Completes Fiscal Year with Record Earnings GlobeNewswire Oct 15
- Webster Financial Gains on Stable Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 15
- Washington Federal Lowered to Neutral Oct 7
WAFD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Washington Federal is up 49.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Banner up 44.83%, and Sterling Financial up 72.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAFD
Pro Report PDF for WAFD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAFD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAFD
Did Washington Federal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Washington Federal Inc. is a bank holding company that conducts its operations through a federally-insured national bank subsidiary, Washington Federal, National Association.