WAFD Key Stats
- ETF Channel Finds Strong Insider Buying in IYG Holdings May 13
- WASHINGTON FEDERAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report May 13
- WASHINGTON FEDERAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Legislators Return to Focus on Too Big To Fail Reform in the Banking Sector: Wha... Apr 30
- People's United Posts In-Line 1Q Earnings Apr 18
- Thursday 4/18 Insider Buying Report: OZRK, WAFD Apr 18
- People's United Posts In-Line 1Q Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 18
- WASHINGTON FEDERAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... Apr 18
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Lowers PT on Washington Federal Following 1Q13 EPS Report Benzinga Apr 17
- Washington Federal Beats on Earnings Apr 17
WAFD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Washington Federal is up 6.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.05%, Sterling Financial up 34.36%, and Banner up 75.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WAFD
Pro Report PDF for WAFD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAFD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAFD
Did Washington Federal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Washington Federal is the savings and loan subsidiary of Washington Federal, Inc., a bank holding company based in Seattle, Washington. It has operations in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Founded on April 24, 1917, as Ballard Savings and Loan, it kept the name of Bothell's Washington Federal Savings and Loan after merging with it in 1958. WFSL demutualized in 1982, and the present holding company structure was adopted in 1995.