WAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||294.1%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.402|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||804.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||209.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Walter Investment Management Corp -- Moody's assigns a B3 senior unsecured rating to Walter Investment; affirms B2 senior secured rating Dec 6
- WALTER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements an Dec 6
- Walter Investment Corp.: Significant Tailwinds And New Business Lines Will Reward Shareholders Dec 5
- Walter Investment Seeks Loans; Salix Proposes Buyout Debt Rates Dec 3
- Walter Investment Seeks $1.63 Billion in Loans to Refinance Debt Dec 3
- WALTER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements an Dec 3
- WALTER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 2
- Walter Investment Management Corp. to Present at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference noodls Nov 27
- WAC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 22
- Insider Trading Alert - GPK, ED, CLF, WAC And CUZ Traded By Insiders Nov 8
WAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Walter Investment is down 11.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Ocwen Financial up 56.05%, and Ellington Financial up 21.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAC
Pro Report PDF for WAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAC
Did Walter Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Walter Investment Management Corp. operates as mortgage servicer, asset manager and portfolio owner, which specializes in subprime, non-conforming and other credit-challenged mortgage assets. It operates through four business segments: Servicing, Asset Receivables Management, Insurance, and Loans and Residuals. It offers residential loan services that focuses on credit-sensitive residential mortgage assets; and owns a mortgage portfolio, as well as operates an insurance agency serving residential loan customers. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.