WAB Key Stats
- Splits Calendar: Wabtec splits before market open today (2:1 ratio) Jun 12
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies's Earnings Jun 12
- Wabtec receives additional odrer to build locomotives for CFCLA Jun 5
- Wabtec Receives Additional Order To Build Locomotives For CFCL Australia, Marube... Jun 5
- Will Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Disappoint Analysts Next Quarter? Fool May 31
- Wabtec Or Stericycle - Stocks You Don't Need To Look At Every Day (In A Bullish ... May 24
- 3 Companies to Hold Forever May 23
- WESTINGHOUSE AIR BRAKE TECHNOLOGIES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 22
- Things Are Going Great for Wabtech May 21
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies's Latest Number... May 21
WAB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies is up 47.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Alamo Group up 30.78%, and Watts Water Technologies up 50.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WAB
Pro Report PDF for WAB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAB
Did Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp. or WABTEC provides value added technology based equipment and services for the global rail industry. It operates through two business segments: Freight Group and the Transit Group. The Freight Group segment manufactures and services components for new and existing freight cars and locomotives, builds new switcher locomotives, rebuilds freight locomotives, supplies railway electronics, positive train control equipment, signal design and engineering services, and provides related heat exchange and cooling systems. The Transit Group segment manufactures and services components for new and existing passenger transit vehicles, typically subway cars and buses, builds new commuter locomotives and refurbishes subway cars. Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in Wilmerding, Pennsylvania.