WAB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.919|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||282.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wabtec Larger Than S&P 500 Component Xylem Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - WAB, OPK, POL, ARRS And IBKR Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - UMBF, WAB, SUSQ, DLR And CLX Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Trade-Ideas: Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies (WAB) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock Nov 15
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MYJ, MEN, JFR, WAB, GLW Nov 12
- Keystone Indecision Puts Everyone on Hold Nov 9
- Wabtec (WAB) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 24
- Wabtec (WAB) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 24
- Trading Radar for 10/24: Microsoft (MSFT), Hershey (HSY), Western DIgital (WDC), Potash Corp (POT), Under Armour (UA) Report Street Insider Oct 23
- Trade-Ideas: Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies (WAB) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock Oct 17
WAB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westinghouse Air Brake is up 54.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.66%, American Railcar up 42.87%, and Greenbrier Companies up 60.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAB
Pro Report PDF for WAB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAB
Did Westinghouse Air Brake make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp. or WABTEC provides value added technology based equipment and services for the global rail industry. It operates through two business segments: Freight Group and the Transit Group. The Freight Group segment manufactures and services components for new and existing freight cars and locomotives, builds new switcher locomotives, rebuilds freight locomotives, supplies railway electronics, positive train control equipment, signal design and engineering services, and provides related heat exchange and cooling systems. The Transit Group segment manufactures and services components for new and existing passenger transit vehicles, typically subway cars and buses, builds new commuter locomotives and refurbishes subway cars. Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in Wilmerding, Pennsylvania.