VVUS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66678%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-213.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-176.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Obesity Drug Could Be Available in 6 Months Fool 3:34 PM
- Orexigen Therapeutics: Light at the End of the Tunnel? Fool Dec 9
- Arena Eyes Additional Opportunity With Belviq Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- 3 Horrendous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Dec 7
- Arena Pharmaceuticals' Slow 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Enteromedics, ARCA Biopharma, Keryx Pharma The Street Dec 6
- Will These Drugmakers Profit From Patient Weight Loss? Fool Dec 4
- Vivus Needs Catalyst For Qsymia Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- This New Data Shows We're on the Wrong Path to Treating Obesity Fool Dec 2
- Orexigen Announces $100 Million Offering Seeking Alpha Dec 2
VVUS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vivus is down 14.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Arena Pharmaceuticals down 35.98%, and Orexigen Therapeutics up 5.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VVUS
Pro Report PDF for VVUS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VVUS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VVUS
Did Vivus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vivus is a small pharmaceutical company working in obesity, sleep, and sexual health. Vivus is developing an erectile dysfunction drug, Avanafil, that is in Phase 3 clinical trials. A documentary movie "Orgasm Inc." was made at Vivus in 2009 to document the process of creating a treatment for Female sexual arousal disorder. VIVUS, Inc. has a licensing agreement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation for the development and commercialization of Avanafil. The company was founded by Virgil A Place on April 16, 1991 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.