VVA.V Key Stats
VVA.V Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avagenesis is up N/A over the last year vs and S&P 500 Total Return up 13.58%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VVA.V
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VVA.V
Did Avagenesis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.avagenesis.com
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Alberta
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
Avagenesis Corp. is engaged in the development and commercialization of an automated bioprocessing and cell-isolation technology for the isolation of regenerative non-fat cells from human adipose tissues for use in cosmetic and aesthetic medicine.
VVA.V Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VVA.V","name")
- Description: =YCI("VVA.V","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VVA.V","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VVA.V","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VVA.V","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.