VVA.V Key Stats
VVA.V Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Avagenesis is down 2.35% over the last year vs and S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VVA.V
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.avagenesis.com
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Avagenesis Corp is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the development & commercialization of an automated bioprocessing & cell isolation technology for the isolation of regenerative non-fat cells.
VVA.V Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VVA.V","name")
- Description: =YCI("VVA.V","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VVA.V","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VVA.V","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VVA.V","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.