VSR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2371|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.216M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Versar, Inc. To Present At Imperial Capital Conference PR Newswire Dec 5
- VERSAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 13
- VERSAR, INC. Awarded $8.8 Million in Extensions for Afghanistan Construction Management and Quality Assurance Work PR Newswire Nov 12
- Versar's CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Versar, Inc. (VSR) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.07 Street Insider Nov 7
- VERSAR INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Versar, Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results PR Newswire Nov 7
- Q1 2014 Versar Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
- Versar, Inc. Announces 1Q FY 2014 Earnings Conference Call PR Newswire Oct 31
- Versar awarded task order contract from Fairfax County Oct 22
VSR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Versar is up 28.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Tetra Tech up 6.65%, and Matrix Service up 96.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VSR
Pro Strategies Featuring VSR
Did Versar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Versar, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides solutions to government and commercial clients in construction management, environmental services, munitions response, telecommunications, and energy in the United States.