VSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.128|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dissecting Two Retail ETFs The Street Dec 2
- Why Vitamin Shoppe Inc Looks Healthy Fool Nov 18
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/18: (ICLD) (JKS) (SNE) Higher; (SVU) (NVDA) (MSFT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 18
- Goldman Sachs Adds Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to Conviction Buy List; Sees 24% Upside Street Insider Nov 18
- Whitworth's Relational Investors Enter Talisman Energy (TLM), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - TXRH, VSI, BRE, TDW And HTZ Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- SAC Capital Raises Stake in Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) to 5.04% Street Insider Nov 12
- GNC or Vitamin Shoppe: Which is the Best of Breed? Fool Nov 10
- Why Vitamin Shoppe Shares Popped Fool Nov 5
- A Healthy Outlook for Vitamin Shoppe Fool Nov 5
VSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vitamin Shoppe is down 7.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Amazon.com up 52.72%, and Best Buy up 244.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VSI
Pro Report PDF for VSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VSI
Did Vitamin Shoppe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. dedicated to helping people fulfill their health and wellness needs, the Vitamin Shoppe is a specialty retailer and direct marketer of nutritional products ranging from vitamins and minerals to nutritional supplements, herbs, sports nutrition formulas, homeopathic remedies, and health & beauty aids. It markets over 700 different nationally recognized brands as well as its proprietary Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech and MD Select brands. The company sells its products through two business segments: Retail and Direct. The company was formerly known as VS Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. in November 2009. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in North Bergen, New Jersey.