VSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7598|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||113.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Vishay Intertechnology’s HiRel Systems Division Earns ISO 14001:2004 Certification for Marshall, Minnesota Plant noodls Dec 7
- Vishay Intertechnology Extends PRA Series of High-Precision Thin Film Chip Resistor Arrays to 073 and 074 Case Sizes Marketwired Dec 5
- Vishay Intertechnology's -20 V P-Channel Gen III MOSFET Is First in 2.4 mm by 2.0 mm by 0.4 mm MICRO FOOT(R) Package Size noodls Dec 4
- Vishay Intertechnology's -20 V P-Channel Gen III MOSFET is First in 2.4 mm by 2.0 mm by 0.4 mm MICRO FOOT® Package Size noodls Dec 4
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Vishay Intertechnology Ranks As A Top Pick The Street Nov 27
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc. Stock Downgraded (VSH) Nov 1
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (VSH) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Oct 29
- First Week Of November 16th Options Trading For Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Sep 25
- Vishay Intertechnology Releases -12 V, -20 V, and -30 V Gen III P-Channel MOSFETs With Industry-Low On-Resistance in the 2 mm by 2 mm PowerPAK(R) SC-70 Package Marketwired Sep 5
- Vishay Intertechnology Supplies Components for Winning Project in Belgium's Solar Olympics for Secondary Schools Marketwired Sep 4
VSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vishay Intertechnology is up 21.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, STMicroelectronics up 15.85%, and International up 37.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VSH
Pro Report PDF for VSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VSH
Did Vishay Intertechnology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. is a manufacturer and supplier of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components. These components are used in virtually all types of electronic devices and equipment, in the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and medical markets Its products is classified in two categories: Semiconductors and Passive Components. Semiconductor products offered include MOSFETs, Diodes, and Optoelectronic Components. Passive components offered include resistors, capacitors, and magnetics such as inductors and transformers. The company was founded by Felix Zandman in 1962 and is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania.