VSAR Key Stats
SA Breaking News02/12 17:05
VSAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Versartis is down 38.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.63%, Radius Health up N/A, and Karyopharm Therapeutics down 0.94%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VSAR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VSAR
Did Versartis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.versartis.com
- IR Website: http://ir.versartis.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Versartis Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company developing therapeutic proteins for the treatment of metabolic diseases and endocrine disorders.
VSAR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VSAR","name")
- Description: =YCI("VSAR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VSAR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VSAR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VSAR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.