VSAR Key Stats
VSAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Versartis is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Radius Health up N/A, and SCYNEXIS up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VSAR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VSAR
Did Versartis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.versartis.com
- IR Website: http://ir.versartis.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Versartis Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company developing therapeutic proteins for the treatment of metabolic diseases and endocrine disorders.
VSAR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VSAR","name")
- Description: =YCI("VSAR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VSAR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VSAR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VSAR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.