VRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||74.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.272|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.079B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-63.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reading Wall Street’s tea leaves MarketWatch Dec 6
- Valeant Refinances Loans; Samson Investment Cuts Borrowing Costs Dec 5
- Roundtable: 1 Stock to Buy in December Fool Dec 5
- VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Ex Dec 5
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc (VRX): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Valeant, Akorn Power Drugmakers Up IBD Industry Ranks Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- UBS Has a New Way to Look at Valeant (VRX); PT Raised Street Insider Dec 3
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Announces Redemption Of The Remaining $465.5 Million Aggrerate Principal Amount Of Its Outstanding 6.50% Senior Notes Due 2016 noodls Dec 2
- VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Align, Several Other IBD 50 Stocks Work On Flat Bases Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
VRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valeant Pharmaceuticals is up 86.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 129.5%, and Anacor Pharmaceuticals up 219.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRX
Pro Report PDF for VRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRX
Did Valeant Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company with activities spanning the drug discovery pipeline from target identification through clinical trials and commercialization. The focus of the company is on neurology, dermatology and infectious disease with several drugs in late-stage clinical trials and several currently on the market. In addition, Valeant has a portfolio of more than 500 products from its prior history as a group of speciality chemical and radiochemical research, development and supply companies with a history stretching back to the 1960s. Kinerase, used kinetin as active entity is one of the most famous product of this company. The company was formerly known as Biovail Corporation and changed its name to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. in September 2010. The company is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.