VRX Key Stats
- Favorable Verdict for Mylan - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Favorable Verdict for Mylan May 22
- A first in Quebec: Valeant officially inaugurates its international headquarters... May 21
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Announces 2013 Annual Meeting Results CNW Group May 21
- A Good Deal For Actavis, But Warner Chilcott Goes A Little Cheap May 21
- Actavis: The latest Fortune 500 company to "leave" the U.S. for tax reasons May 21
- VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Ma... May 21
- Everyone Wins From This Acquisition May 20
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals To Present At 34th Annual Goldman Sachs Global Healthcar... May 20
- [$$] Actavis Prepares for Its Next Act May 20
VRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valeant Pharmaceuticals International is up 58.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Actavis up 83.15%, and Mylan up 48.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRX
Pro Report PDF for VRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRX
Did Valeant Pharmaceuticals International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company with activities spanning the drug discovery pipeline from target identification through clinical trials and commercialization. The focus of the company is on neurology, dermatology and infectious disease with several drugs in late-stage clinical trials and several currently on the market. In addition, Valeant has a portfolio of more than 500 products from its prior history as a group of speciality chemical and radiochemical research, development and supply companies with a history stretching back to the 1960s. Kinerase, used kinetin as active entity is one of the most famous product of this company. The company was formerly known as Biovail Corporation and changed its name to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. in September 2010. The company is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.