VRTU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.210|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Virtusa Corporation (VRTU) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c Street Insider Nov 4
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Tech Services Industry Rising As Some Leaders Rally Sep 11
- 3 Mid-Tier IT Companies To Include In Your Portfolio Sep 11
- VIRTUSA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 9
- Virtusa Partners with Pegasystems to Help Healthcare Organizations Accelerate Business Outcomes with Pega Product Composer System (PCS) Business Wire Sep 9
- Virtusa Implements Dynamic Case Management and Process Management Solution for Leading Financial Services Firm Business Wire Aug 21
- Eccentex and Virtusa to Deliver Customizable Cloud-Based Case Management Business Wire Aug 20
- TTM Technologies and ValueClick Among Key Stocks Lifting Investor Earnings Spirits Aug 11
- Virtusa Wins Stevie® Award for Human Resources Department of the Year Business Wire Aug 6
VRTU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Virtusa is up 134.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Syntel up 67.71%, and Cognizant Tech Solution up 37.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRTU
Pro Report PDF for VRTU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRTU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRTU
Did Virtusa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Virtusa Corporation is an information technology services company. It uses an offshore delivery model to provide various information technology services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing.