VRS Key Stats
- Verso Paper's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Q1 2013 Verso Paper Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 9
- Verso Paper Corp. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 9
- VERSO PAPER CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condit... May 9
- Verso Paper Corp. Reports 2012 Sustainability Progress in “Deep Roots, New Route... Apr 30
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Airlines, Paper & Forest Products Apr 17
- Xerium's Fair Value? Apr 11
- Verso to Report First Quarter Results and Host Conference Call on May 9 Business Wire Apr 11
- Verso Paper Corp. Awards Verso Forest Certification Grant to PalletOne of Maine Business Wire Mar 27
- Verso Paper's CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Mar 7
VRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Verso Paper is down 1.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Xerium Technologies up 136.4%, and Buckeye Technologies up 39.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRS
Pro Report PDF for VRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRS
Did Verso Paper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Based in Memphis, TN, Verso Paper Corp. is a leading North American producer of coated papers including coated groundwood, coated freesheet, and specialty products. Verso's paper products are used primarily in media and marketing applications, including magazines, catalogs, and commercial printing applications such as high-end advertising brochures, annual reports and direct-mail advertising.