VRNT Key Stats
- Verint Extends Voice of the Customer Analytics Leadership Position with Mobile, ... May 15
- Intelligence Solutions: 4 Stocks To Watch May 14
- Smaller-Growth Companies in the Network Security Space Have Differentiated Produ... May 13
- Verint Customer CredAbility Named a 2013 Computerworld Honors Laureate Business Wire May 9
- Verint to Share Public Safety Best Practices for Improving Emergency Preparednes... May 7
- Verint Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls May 2
- Metro Transit Extends Investment in Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions f... May 1
- Hedge Fund Platinum Partners’ Favorite Stocks Might Surprise You Apr 30
- Convergys Benefits from Call Recording and Quality Monitoring from Verint and Av... Apr 24
- Customers Deploying Verint Solutions to Help With Business “Gamification” noodls Apr 22
VRNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Verint Systems is up 24.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, NICE-Systems up 1.58%, and Sourcefire up 8.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRNT
Pro Report PDF for VRNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRNT
Did Verint Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Verint Systems, Inc. provides analytic software-based solutions for the security and business intelligence markets. Their products are aimed to support government and enterprises in making sense of the vast information they collect to meet performance and security goals. Its analytic solutions collect, retain and analyze voice, fax, video, e-mail, Internet and data transmissions from voice, video and Internet protocol networks for the purpose of generating actionable intelligence for decision makers to take more effective action. Its business intelligence segment utilizes networked video information to allow enterprises and institutions to enhance their operations, processes and performance. The company was founded on February 1, 1994 and is headquartered in Melville, New York. Verint Systems Inc. is a subsidiary of Comverse Technology, Inc.