VRNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.106|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||950.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||56.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Verint Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conference Business Wire Dec 6
- Verint Systems Q3 Earnings Impress, Stock Rises Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Georgia Aquarium Improves Operational Excellence and Guest Experiences with Workforce Management Software from Verint Business Wire Dec 5
- Early movers: ARO, AAPL, DIS, LB & more CNBC Dec 5
- Verint Systems Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 4
- Verint Systems Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Dec 4
- Verint Systems Inc. Discusses Q3 2014 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- VERINT SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan Dec 4
- Verint Systems, Inc. (VRNT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Boosts FY13 Outlook Street Insider Dec 4
VRNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Verint Systems is up 49.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, NICE-Systems up 20.01%, and Nuance Communications down 35.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRNT
Pro Report PDF for VRNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRNT
Did Verint Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Verint Systems, Inc. provides analytic software-based solutions for the security and business intelligence markets. Their products are aimed to support government and enterprises in making sense of the vast information they collect to meet performance and security goals. Its analytic solutions collect, retain and analyze voice, fax, video, e-mail, Internet and data transmissions from voice, video and Internet protocol networks for the purpose of generating actionable intelligence for decision makers to take more effective action. Its business intelligence segment utilizes networked video information to allow enterprises and institutions to enhance their operations, processes and performance. The company was founded on February 1, 1994 and is headquartered in Melville, New York. Verint Systems Inc. is a subsidiary of Comverse Technology, Inc.