VRNS Key Stats
Seeking Alpha07/09 13:23
Seeking Alpha06/18 06:55
VRNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Varonis Systems is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.53%, CA up 2.68%, and Evertec down 8.94%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VRNS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VRNS
Did Varonis Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Infrastructure
- Company Website: http://www.varonis.com
- IR Website: http://ir.varonis.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Varonis Systems Inc provides software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyze, manage and migrate their unstructured data.
VRNS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VRNS","name")
- Description: =YCI("VRNS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VRNS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VRNS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VRNS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.