VRNS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/01 14:35
VRNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Varonis Systems is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, CA down 1.56%, and Evertec down 3.16%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VRNS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VRNS
Did Varonis Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Infrastructure
- Company Website: http://www.varonis.com
- IR Website: http://ir.varonis.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Varonis Systems Inc provides software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyze, manage and migrate their unstructured data.
VRNS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VRNS","name")
- Description: =YCI("VRNS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VRNS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VRNS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VRNS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.