VRML Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4709|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.377M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-701.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Vermillion's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Vermillion Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 14
- Vermillion, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Nov 14
- Vermillion, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- VERMILLION, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- Vermillion, Inc. (VRML) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.10 Street Insider Nov 14
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Spiking Higher Oct 23
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher Oct 9
- VERMILLION, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 16
- Vermillion Appoints Dr. Eric Varma to its Board of Directors PR Newswire Sep 16
VRML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vermillion is up 66.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Quest Diagnostics up 5.02%, and Response Genetics down 17.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRML
Pro Strategies Featuring VRML
Did Vermillion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vermillion, Inc., discovers, develops and commercializes diagnostic tests that help physicians diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for patients.