VRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.589|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||64.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Numbers Lowered at Vera Bradley (VRA) on Ugly Near-Term Outlook; 'Buy' Maintained Street Insider 7:16 AM
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Down 6.5%; Issues Light Q4, FY14 Outlook Street Insider Dec 11
- Vera Bradley (VRA) halted with news pending Street Insider Dec 11
- Trading Radar for 12/11: Joy Global (JOY), Costcc (COST), Men's Wearhouse (MW), Vera Bradley (VRA) Report Street Insider Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings The Street Dec 10
- Adobe, Lululemon and Vera Bradley Earnings Ahead The Street Dec 10
- Consumers seeking a 'new hook': Analyst CNBC Dec 2
- NRF: 131 million Americans to shop on Cyber Monday CNBC Dec 2
- UPS CFO: Large retailers cautious CNBC Dec 2
- UPS CFO: Expect almost 32 million packages today CNBC Dec 2
VRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vera Bradley is down 9.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Abercrombie & Fitch down 29.74%, and Deckers Outdoor Corp up 113.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRA
Pro Report PDF for VRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRA
Did Vera Bradley make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vera Bradley Inc. is a leading designer, producer, marketer and retailer of stylish and highly-functional accessories for women. Its products include a wide offering of handbags, accessories and travel and leisure items. The company operates through two segments: Indirect and Direct business segments. Indirect business segment consist the sales of Vera Bradley products to independent retailers, located in the United States. Direct business segment consists the sales of Vera Bradley products through four outlet stores. It also offers accessories, including fashion accessories, such as wallets, ID cases, eyeglass cases, cosmetics, paper and gift products, and eyewear. The company was founded by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia Miller on November 15, 1982 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana.